Musicians’ Union of Maldives (M.U.M) has signed a business agreement with Ooredoo Maldives as a means of making internal communication more efficient for Union members.
Under the agreement, Ooredoo will be offering their service ‘Ooredoo Workgroup’ which will assure all members are connected on a common mobile network with benefit of unlimited free calls and SMS to members within the group.
The business agreement also includes services:
- Free Unlimited Calls & SMS within the group/organization.
- Easy and convenient short codes (four-digit) dialing.
- Free numbers outside the Workgroup.
- Workgroup portal for management and monitoring.
- Free BulkSMS service as an additional service.
- Ooredoo Club Premier privileges and benefits.
To give a better understanding of the services and conditions of the offer, Ooredoo will be holding an online Zoom session at 1:00 pm today.
The offer will be available for the Union members starting today.